Sort of an alternate version of my other villains meme, only full of ANIMATED villains!
1. The Joker- THIS IS WHAT MORE VILLAINS SHOULD BE LIKE!!!! a clown that goes from funny and charming, to psychotic and homicidle, to sadistic and bad-ass! I think what I like the most about him is the fact that he doesn't always just directly kill someone, he makes an ART OUT OF IT!!!! Such as the smiling fish, the christmas telethon, and even singing to drive Commissioner Gordon into madness. My favorite actors for The Joker would have to be Mark Hamill (Of Course cus he is the most memorable), Kevin Michael Richardson, Jack Nicholson, and a little bit of Heath Ledger
2. Discord- ah, the pony-vised vision of a troll..... an over-the-top and menacing troll! This is my all-time favorite Pony villain, he's slick, over-the-top, menacing, knows how to put on a show, and you gotta respect a villain who wants to step out of the norm! Big props to John De Lancie for his voice!
3. The Red Guy- he's flamboyant, funny, crazy, just plain out-of-his-mind, voiced by Charlie Adler, and he's had over 100 occupations...INCLUDING BEING THE DEVIL!!!
4. Starscream (Prime)- ok I haven't actually checked out the other incarnations of Starscream because quite frankly, before Transformers Prime came out, I wasn't really a Transformers fan. But then Prime came out and
got me into it (ONLY Prime) and so far my favorite villain is Starscream: He's sneaky, conniving, underhanded, intelligent, and willing to backstab even Megatron himself to get what he wants.... the only sad thing is that this may be the most competent version of Starscream, and STILL no one takes him seriously! Plus you gotta love Steve Blum
5. Chris McLean- reality show host, or the very image of evil himself?!!? ...Is there a difference?
6. Verminious Snaptrap/The Chameleon/Bird Brain- .....I COULDN'T DECIDE!!!! All 3 of them are funny and crazy! Snaptrap's always a riot, Chameleon's a load of fun (Plus I love Daran Norris), and Birdbrain's voice is HILARIOUS!!! (Major props to Rob Paulsen)
7. Father- ...this is one of Maurice Larmarche's SCARIEST performances!! This guy had a frightening voice, he was a giant silhouette, he had power over fire, he turned the missing members of Sector Z into the Delightful Children from Down the Lane, and in the final episode, HE COULD TURN INTO A F&*KING DRAGON!!!!
8. Dr. Facilier aka The Shadow Man- He's suave, charming, menacing, he can sing, AND HE'S VOICED BY KEITH DAVID!!!!
9. Venom- next to the Green Goblin, Venom is perhaps my favorite Spider-Man villain! He's big, he's strong, he can't be found by Spider-Sense, and he's just plain creepy! I think my favorite version of him was from Spectacular Spider-Man because he had more of a reason to hate Peter and Spider-Man. I was really disappointed with the Spider-Man 3 version because he wasn't used properly.
10. Denzel Crocker- this guy's HILARIOUS!!!! He's crazy, over-the-top, and fueled by his obsession with FAIRY GOD PARENTS!!!!
Original meme by